We have introduced our own dental membership arrangement to reward and look after our patients who visit the practice regularly. Just look at what you can gain from becoming a member!
Every six months, our members are entitled to:
• A dental appointment, including a clinical examination, a check for signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays
• A hygiene appointment to provide a full clean of the teeth and gums and advice on how to keep your mouth healthy
You will receive the following discounts:
• 10% discount on any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures
• 10% discount on any fillings
• 10% discount on most other clinically-necessary dental work (extractions, etc.)
• 10% discount on any additional hygiene care
• 5% discount on oral hygiene products purchased at the surgery
You will also be eligible for:
• Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme
This includes all the membership benefits of the Marquess Plan but your loyalty benefits are extended so that you will be eligible for a hygiene appointment after three consecutive monthly payments, therefore entitling you to up to four hygiene visits a year.
An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
Subject to receipt of six consecutive monthly payments.
Discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice.
The price includes a premium of £0.66 per month for the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme.
Prices correct as of 15th October 2019