Dentist visits are never at the top of our list but we need to ensure that you understand the important signs which may indicate that you need to visit your dentist to nip any serious problems in the bud. Looking after your oral health is just as important as looking after your body and any oral problems can echo into more serious health issues. A visit to the dentist can help and advice can be given on how to look after your oral care should you have any of these issues or conditions:-
* Your teeth are sensitive to hot or cold
* Your gums are puffy and/or they bleed when you brush or floss
* You have fillings, crowns, dental implants, dentures, etc.
* You have persistent bad breath or bad taste in your mouth
* You have pain or swelling in your mouth, face or neck
* You have difficulty chewing or swallowing
* You have a family history of gum disease or tooth decay
* Your mouth is often dry
* Your jaw sometimes pops or is painful when opening and closing, chewing or when you first wake up
* You have an uneven bite.
* You have a spot or sore that doesn’t look or feel right in your mouth and it isn’t going away.
Here at Marquess we have the right balance of professionals to assist and advise you in every aspect of dental health ensuring you have a happy and healthy mouth and an all important happy and healthy you. We also offer membership plans from just £10.50 a month that offer many benefits including regular check ups and X-rays, hygiene appointments and additional discounts. Speak to our Reception for further information.